As the real estate industry continues to grow in 2017 and the demand for residential and commercial real estate strengthens, we offer you the latest real estate digital marketing strategies so that you can stay ahead of the competition in this digital age. Following are the top real estate marketing tips for the year 2017. Let’s dive in and learn more about these trends:
Your company website is the base for your every digital marketing effort. A recent study by Google has reflected that nearly 80% of investors and tenants conduct an online search for commercial and residential real estate properties. This means your website has a strong chance of gaining brand visibility, attaining prospects, and helping lease-up efforts and drive sales for your business. That said, here are few strategies that are most likely to have a decent impact on your company in 2017:
1. A Responsive Website – Ensure that your website is fully-optimized for all mobile devices. Your ability to reach and draw more potential tenants and investors increasingly hinges on the user experience of the website which is exhibited on their devices. You need to remember that more than 14% of real estate visits originate from mobile devices. In order to showcase your brand and services efficiently, it is vital to optimize your website for all platforms, including Android, IOS, and Windows, as well as all devices like Smartphone, desktop, and tablet.
2. An Active Blog – A company blog is considered as a great marketing tool that can have a huge impact on search engines, visibility for social media, and an ideal place to start the interaction with the potential customer base. When it comes to real estate digital marketing for residential and commercial, it is vital to share tips and advice with your clients, crucial company updates, highlight lease transactions, and discuss relevant industry as well as local market news. As you are an expert in your respective business field, creating a blog section on your website is your chance to showcase your knowledge while positioning yourself as a specialist- inviting suggestions and comments from your readers, of course.
3. Company News Updates– Just like a dedicated blog section, you can also consider developing a news section on your website, where essential company updates, press releases, survey/research results, etc. can be posted. This will offer search engines as well as your customers a positive signal that your firm is growing actively, which is a highly valuable and vital trust factor. Apart from this, a new section usually needs less commitment from you, thus, easy to maintain.
4. Market Reports Submission– A valuable marketing idea for real estate business would be to form a local market report of the markets where you operate in. In this report, you can include data points like average rent prices, rentable square footage (RSF), absorption rates, vacancy data, and any other major transaction. Make it as a monthly (or quarterly) feature on your website and you will surely draw concerned readership and more eyeballs than ever.
5. Videos Creation– Videos are known as one of the most powerful mediums available for marketing, but they are still not very widespread in the marketing mix of numerous real estate companies. Not only does a real estate digital marketing video for commercial and residential properties offer the audience a unique way to interact with (the one which normally inspires them to stay for a longer time period on your website), but it also allows a company to display its services or products in a better way. Thus, you can make your properties and your firm stand out from the competitors.
6. A Newsletter Sign-up - This is a free and easy way to develop a strong database of potential clients and partners. Even if there is no solid email marketing strategy in place yet, it doesn’t hurt you to request for emails and begin creating your list for the time being.
7. Search Engine Optimization Improvement– It is important to ensure that your real estate website ticks off the apt boxes in terms of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). When it comes to SEO strategy, an effective one can help you produce immense traffic from Google and several other search engines. This generates visibility for those targeted keyword terms which are associated with your business. A plethora of potential investors and tenants use online searches to research about different properties, don’t be left out of the game.
8. Consistent Results Tracking– At least, ensures that you are running Google Analytics on your website so that to monitor marketing performance and ensure that you review the results once in a month. With its help, you can make concrete marketing decisions and also understand the significant impact (if any) on your website. In case your website does not generate prospects for your business or property, it is must to revisit and conduct the needed action.
After this in-depth discussion about latest digital marketing trends that work seamlessly, we will go through the remaining ones in the very next part of this post, which will showcase the strength of digital marketing in the real estate sector via “Publicity”. Keep visiting us for regular updates.