Have you ever heard about SEO? Are you convinced enough that SEO can work very well for distinct types of online business? What you possibly be wondering is about the reasons which make it so powerful. Well, here is the list to show you not one, not three, but 5 different reasons that can help you to opt for SEO. These will let you know about the role SEO can play in marketing and communication.
Beginning with the most compelling reason behind the good idea of buying SEO services.
1. It is an Investment - An investment with great ROI. By combining SEO with web analytics data, there is a possibility that you may observe particular keywords having good conversion rates for which you may reach to only page #2 on Google. Yes, this is like leaving your money on the table for almost no service. To rank at the top 3 spots on the first page, where 80% of clicks go, can offer a massive return on your modest investment into SEO. In simple words, the returns can be truly astonishing when you get it right.
2. It is a Vital Ingredient - With a fortune spent on your new website (to make it look great), the last thing you want to listen is that you need to invest more money for its visibility on search engines. But Google needs to understand your business, and the SEO which is effectively integrated with your site’s core can help you showcase the business on search engines.
Many firms that have developed a new website, demand SEO to be forced on it. But that isn’t how it works, as you don’t bake your cake first and then add beaten eggs to it, or a layer of sugar on the top. You first mix those ingredients together with the batter itself.
While planning your website structure, URL syntax, content management system (CMS), and web design, taking SEO into consideration offers the best results for your business. It can assist you to map old URLs to the new ones, customize your landing pages according to the user intent, lead prospects along with a purchasing slope and perfectly preserve old rankings which took years to achieve.
3. It is an Essential Part of Marketing Strategy - Why SEO holds such an importance for marketing of any business? The answer is simple. SEO is described as the master when it comes to pulling in prospects and boosting the conversions too. But we cannot deny the fact that it is not the only game in town. It needs to be combined with social media, branding and other marketing strategies to help you reach your highest marketing potential. All these do complement SEO, and the combination does help you strengthen and reinforce every element so that your business can grow rapidly.
As a CEO or manager, the key challenge is not about choosing one over another, but how to perfectly merge SEO with your marketing mix to achieve good rewards. That is why this isn’t a battle between marketers, with experts in every branch trying to out-sell the other to the clients, but rather a chance to collaborate and establish a partnership in leading a CEO or manager towards the right mix of marketing services, including SEO that will help to generate the highest cumulative benefit.
Instead of offering all that customers want, we all know the fact that, sometimes, customers do not have any clue about how and what to choose from the diverse options at their disposal. As professionals, SEO consultants should not be misleading about other specialties than their own. Instead, they should help the clients create the right foundation, ideal marketing plan, and guide them to implement and handle the most cost-effective, high-return strategies and techniques which are fully aligned with their overall business goals and objectives.
4. It is Never Too Costly - In marketing, being a contrarian as with selecting the apt SEO firm is likely to pay off. While comparing different companies, you often fall for the cheapest one. But to pick the most expensive one may actually be the right selection. How?
Well, SEO is not a cost, but an investment. And even if the company charges you more than the rest, as a marketing manager, you should dig deeper into their reason for being so expensive. What makes them confident enough to present you an offer that others would toss away in no time? If the more expensive one helps you attain your financial and growth targets in half the time at double price, then is it really expensive?
Is it time to take a closer look at your marketing budget allocation? Should you be certain about reaping the potential of Search Engine Optimization and go for the lowest hanging fruits within your reach?
This isn’t a decision which should be taken emotionally, as it is based upon logic and hard data. As far as the term ‘Costly’ is concerned, opting for SEO is like purchasing an automobile. Why does a luxury car cost more than a normal one? There are various good reasons and they also apply to SEO.
5. It Leverages Social Sharing - Do you get involved in social media like Twitter or Facebook? SEO plays a crucial part here. The content which is shared by users on social networks is related to SEO specific parameters that include Title tags, Meta descriptions, etc. An SEO consultant will help you manage the process of social media postings, which will be in collaboration with your marketing and communications department. With the help of SEO, you can control what people read, think and do on social sites while enabling your business to spread through their networks at the speed of light.