As promised in the previous part of “Real Estate Marketing Trends for Real Estate Business”, here we will discuss the importance of “Publicity” in the success of your real estate business. Let’s take a closer look at what we actually mean by this.
Upon the optimization of your website, there are a number of things that you can implement to attract people to it. By increasing exposure via real estate digital marketing strategies, it is possible that you can boost performance, promote the website’s profile and its brand name, and have an edge over your competitors in new and exciting ways.
Continuing from where we left off, here is the list:
9. A Company Newsletter – We all know that email is counted amongst the most effective forms of communication for the brands moving into 2017.The reason behind its success is the higher response rate as compared to other online formats. A regular company newsletter not only allows you to stay connected with your valuable prospects and customers, but also offers you a dedicated means to showcase your company’s activity, providing free information, and developing a relationship which helps transcend the anonymity of your website.
10. Active on LinkedIn – In the past few years, LinkedIn has become the ‘genuine’ platform for professionals to network. Its millions of users consist of just about every professional in the commercial real estate, investing, finance, legal fields, etc. you could want to meet. It also offers a dominant marketing as well as engagement system with group discussion boards, blogging, and search functions. Pooled with specifically targeted advertising, LinkedIn can prove to be an important focus for any business in 2017.
11. Targeted Advertising Google Campaigns – For real estate digital marketing for residential and commercial, Google AdWords offers an efficient, fast, and scalable way to go for potential investors and tenants online. Through programmatic advertising, you can showcase your services in particular locations in search results, or with display and retargeted ads for those who visit your website or your competitor’s. In simple words, this is the quickest way to get ahead of your most likely prospects.
12. A Remarketing Campaign – When it comes to remarketing, you can recall the traffic on your website by displaying ultra-targeted ads only to those people who have already visited or performed a particular action on your site. As over 90% of your web traffic won’t take an action upon visiting, you must focus on increasing the return rates – Retargeting is a perfect way to do that.
13. Guest Content Submission– This method is effective for two major reasons. First, it allows you to showcase your brand name on big websites (news platforms, trade journals, blogs, etc.) which your target market believes. The content available on these sites helps you to gain the publicity that you may not be able to get on your own site, at least not yet. Second, you not only get a powerful link to your company website which can ultimately help you to drive traffic towards your site but also has a vital SEO value that can improve your website ranking in the search engines.
14. A Video Marketing Campaign – Video is known as one of the most trusted tactics in digital marketing when it comes to high engagement rate. People like videos due to their easy accessibility, and now they are more accessible than ever before. By developing high-quality marketing videos of your real estate properties, broadcasting interviews, or making showcase videos for your firm, you can drive traffic from YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook. When it comes to real estate digital marketing for commercial and residential, these three platforms provide extremely targeted advertising that can help you to grow your online reach.
15. Twitter Marketing Campaign Optimization – Last year, Twitter announced numerous new marketing tools that include the option to insert several images in a tweet, showcase particular content piece from your website, and capture different email addresses right from an ad that a user runs on Twitter. You can use these brilliant tools for sharing new ideas, property updates, events, etc. with your customers and prospects so that you can continue to grow your business network in 2017.
16. Quality Content Creation and Submission– Quality content is recognized as one of the most valuable currencies available on the web today. You need to have exceptionally written informative articles, blog posts, high-quality videos, infographics, and more to display interesting data and other instructive content that can seize the attention from prospects when they visit your website. Great content assists you to create an audience and build trust while allowing you to influence the distribution strategies listed above.
Rockon I.T has assisted a plethora of real estate firms and individuals reach their business goals and objectives with the help of effective Digital Marketing strategies, and we also hope to help you for the same. Contact us now to know more about the options that will surely provide a comprehensive edge over the competition.